Sunday, November 10, 2013

Tell Me A Story



     I have made a short story, The Story of Fun, with the online tool, Storybird. It was fun, and I just love it. 
     With such tool, I can teach vocabulary by putting words together and making them into a story or dialogues. It will help student learn vocabulary, because it offers student context for learning. In addition, I can use it for grammar teaching, making stories based on the grammar I am teaching, ehlping students  learn the correct use of certain grammar. 
     I can also encourage my students to make stories with Storybird.It can be a very good way for me to check whehter my studetns have learned wellor what kind of help do they need. Besides, it can be a very good tool to encourage creativeness, avoiding boring styles of teaching and learning, making students get interested and excited in doing homework. 

1 comment: